Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

quick reply post 02-13-2008

Discussion in 'Website Issues & Suggestions' started by Darktone, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darktone Supervisor

having trouble with the quick repyl post. it takes ages to load when i use that button. im using firefox 2 with java enabled on my browser.
  2. barratt23 New Member

Where you from bloon, its the 13/02/08

That bug has been here for years
  3. Darktone Supervisor

nah i dont think so
  4. barratt23 New Member

You dont think so what?

The problem with the quick reply has been here for absolutely ages, well over a year
  5. Admin Administrator

Do you get this problem in Internet Explorer?
  6. barratt23 New Member

Let me try
  7. barratt23 New Member

No i dont, but what good is that, i dont use IE i use firefox :eek:
  8. Admin Administrator

Looks like I need to update the javascript that does the quick reply, firefox doesn't like it I guess.
  9. Darktone Supervisor

trying the quick reply post... works fine now.
  10. barratt23 New Member

About time
  11. barratt23 New Member

No it doesnt :S
  12. Admin Administrator

Do you mean the quick reply box takes ages to load or it takes ages to load when you click "post quick reply"?
  13. barratt23 New Member

When you click post reply, its just takes you to a white page (while its loading) but it stays forever, or untill you click refresh
  14. Admin Administrator

That happens to me also occasionally, I can't seem to figure out why it does that though. :(
  15. barratt23 New Member

Sure it used to happen before and i had a moan, you fixed it right away but it didnt stay fixed for very long, its not really a problem anymore as im used to it, just refresh the page once you have made a reply, its not ideal but it aint the end of the world
  16. Admin Administrator

Ok no worries :)
  17. Andrea Active Member

It really does work fine for me :D
  18. swachechutt New Member

quick reply post 02 13 2008

How about the text box at the bottom of the thread where you can post a quick reply instead of having to click the reply button to make a post? Something I noticed was missing, but just now remembered to mention it Off topic, I'm a happy user ofhttp://www.ps2netdrivers.net/region.free/lg.dv380/:->
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.