Welcome to smsmasters.co.uk!
The latest technology news and information updated daily since 2002.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

unlock 6630, is it possible?

Discussion in 'Mobile Unlocking' started by Thug Life, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Thug Life New Member

Hi guys, I was just wondering is there codes available to unlock the Nokia 6630 yet, since its a fairly new phone? or do the existing calcs work? thanx in advance.
    jocoolguy likes this.
  2. adzlotus V i P Member

it can be unlocked! that fone is on my calculator!!!

il unlock it for you right now, i need to know what it is locked to and the iemi number
  3. buffplayboy New Member

can u unlock my one as well, but i tryed it more then 5 times:p....
  4. -AMO- Bad ass mo fo!

You CANNOT unlock this BB5 5th generation nokia phone yet, and if you can it will only be on vodafone anyway.

So come on lets see you unlock it then... :eek:
  5. Dan New Member

Yes this phone can be unlocked maybe not the way adzloutz says but if adz can unlock it that way then feel free, i thought it could only be unlocked by paying for but let's see.. Is this one of the latest nokia's?
  6. -AMO- Bad ass mo fo!

It can only be unlocked by the network providers and they still have difficulty getting the unlocking codes because nokia are keeping the algos as secure as possible.

At the moment there is NO remote unlock calculator that can unlock this phone although there are a few people who have found a solution to unlock it on vodafone. The nfree unlock calc cannot unlock this phone either, despite it saying so.

@buffplayboy - When a hard wired solution is available you will be able to unlock the phone. When a remote solution is released it will be of no use to you now.
  7. Terry Active Member

Oh and to think i was going to get this phone aswell! **** sake, looks like i'm going to have to wait or look for a different phone :(
  8. adzlotus V i P Member

i am just going on what my unlock calculator says, i cant promise but i will have a go
  9. -AMO- Bad ass mo fo!

adzlotus, read my previous post within this thread and I think YOU will find that I said its in the crux unlocker but it does NOT work!

Now go eat some humble pie. :eek:
  10. adzlotus V i P Member

how do you know it does not work then, have you got this fone?
  11. -AMO- Bad ass mo fo!

I know this because I know alot about nokia mobile communication devices, simple as that.
  12. Thug Life New Member

Thnx for the response guys, appreciated! No doubt i'll find out on this forum 1st when its available! :)

Thanx again. :cool:
  13. Resident Member

It can be unlocked. Bring it to Serbia Belgrade. Only one men can unlock it :)
  14. Matty New Member

It's true. He does. :rolleyes:
  15. Resident Member

Test AMO! :)

@AMO: What are these:
    FLS4, PKD1 R&D, FPS8, Phoenix, Wintesla, UEM.

I just wanted to play a good game :D
  16. Thug Life New Member

Who is this? & how do i get to him? lol
  17. jocoolguy Member

To unlock Nokia 6630 use unlock code.I have visited the link in the site.It shows its an unlocked phone.If you have a locked phone you need to unlock it.To unlock Nokia 6630 visit the site Unlock-zone.com get code and unlock it easily.Then use any GSM network sim card in the phone.Calculator won't generate correct unlock code.So you can use paid unlock code to unlock it.You will unlock it without any problem.